Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 18, 2023
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members rallied around a post celebrating 16,000 daily steps, sharing their own creative ways to stay active while managing health challenges.... Read more

Members rallied around a post celebrating 16,000 daily steps, sharing their own creative ways to stay active while managing health challenges. Several members described their routines, including spreading out walks throughout the day, gardening, swimming, golf, yoga, and even using a treadmill or moving legs in bed when mobility is limited. A recurring theme was encouragement to listen to your body, celebrate every kind of movement, and find joy and inspiration in each other's efforts.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

Today is physical therapy day for me and I'm looking forward to it. Have already done some of the exercises, but now I must get ready to go. Glad to see you are able to do so many steps @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Keep up the good work.

January 18, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Will I travel by mobility scooter and around the house I use a walker as my legs are weak plus oxygen is so unpredictable,you just never know what's next but I do try the treadmill,I was doing 20 minutes a day a few years ago now I do 10 from time to time but move my legs around in bed or shake them when I sit down,a habit I've had since I was young,leg 🫨 shaking @A MyCOPDTeam Member, keep on keeping on and breathe easy!🙏🙏🙏🫨👍

May 5
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don't you go overdoing things now @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Enough is enough and you must be careful. Take care, Chris

September 24, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Well done Eric!

September 23, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

'Fraid I've lost you there, Eric. I was just responding to a cute picture. Never even noticed the date or who it was from. Have a good day.

May 5

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Capitola, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntington, WV