Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Capitola, CA

Stressing out about having my first Sigoidoscopy next week. And what the results will be.

August 26, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

well, I have had 2 or 3 colonoscopys, and I survived each one, and don't recall any unpleasant issues at all, so I am quite certain that you will have the same outcome. Now, I don't know what sort of symptoms you are having or what they are looking for, but, be positive and happy and that will GREATLY improve everything ! Best of luck !!!

August 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Victoria can you tell me what a sigmoidoscopy is? I have never heard of it. Thanks. And remember that God will be with you

August 26, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That is our prayer....no cancer!! @A MyCOPDTeam Member

September 3, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Prayers for good results and healing.

August 26, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member and hope your test goes fine and I never heard of it so I looked it up and someone said it is similar to a colonoscopy which I had last year and was painless. You will be in my prayers!πŸ™ You got it!! John πŸ˜€

August 26, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Angels Camp, CA