Hi Kathie, Sometimes there’s glitches on here. And it’s very easy to block someone …if someone taps that button by mistake. So glad you saw my message now. I was sad to have lost contact with you. I wrote you a few long messages ,but deleted them thinking you’d left. I hope we can keep reconnecting now and maybe catch up! I can’t remember where we left off. I’ve had lots of things going on the last couple of weeks, with these doctors and procedures.
Terrible to have that smoke. Hope you will feel better with the prednisone. We had smoke for just a few hours this week. It was from the natural bridges visitor area of monarch butterflies. “Someone” started a big campfire downwind from there.
It’s late, must go to bed. Love and blessings 🦋🙋🏻♀️🙏🏻
@A MyCOPDTeam Member
@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I jus got a post and replied to it just today, and how are you getting on, me Im still in the recovery process, ups and downs, love the ups and of course the downs tend to suck a bit, you take care...
Thanks @A MyCOPDTeam Member and @A MyCOPDTeam Member for your responses. I must have done something wrong. I'll have to be more careful in the future!! Hugs to both of you. Have a good evening with good breathing!!!
Hi @A MyCOPDTeam Member,, I cant imagine that I blocked you, but who knows, ha. I was feeling pretty badly from the hard winds that we've been having, and for a few days we had a bit of the smoke from Canada. Long story short, I was put on a 12 day regime of Prednisone. I have 5 more days to go. Feeling much better, hope I don't crash after the last dose is taken. So happy that you are well. Thanks for responding. Hugs......
Oh Kathie, I just got done deleting all of the messages I sent to you for the past week.I thought you left us. Let me know if you get this. Otherwise you might have blocked me by mistake.🦋💖