Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Fond Du Lac, WI

Has anyone heard from either of those two people lately? I hope they are ok.
July 29, 2025

July 29, 2025
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members came together to check on two community members, Jeffrey Malone and Dee Ross, who hadn't been posting recently, with many sharing that... Read more

Members came together to check on two community members, Jeffrey Malone and Dee Ross, who hadn't been posting recently, with many sharing that they genuinely missed seeing Jeffrey's daily walk videos with his dog Kaiko. Several members offered reassurance, noting that Jeffrey had recently posted and that his profile showed activity, while others reminded the group that there are many reasons someone might go quiet for a while. A recurring theme was the warmth and care this community has for one another, with prayers, kind words, and even earthquake safety check-ins woven throughout the thread.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi @MyCOPDTeam users... and ALL!! We all hope @A MyCOPDTeam Member is ok! There are so many friends we meet here, and they disappear and keeps us wondering what happened to them. Too many!! We need to hope that they had pc problems and unable to communicate and are doing ok. We need to stay positive and continue to fight the good fight for ourselves and hope for a good day or a miracle! Take care and enjoy your day the best you can!! ๐Ÿ˜€ John & Staley

July 29, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just didn't want them to think that we have forgotten about them. I understand the privacy thing, but even if they just saw that someone asked about them it would make them feel better to know that they are missed. You probably won't even see this reply, but I'm saying it anyway @MyCOPDTeam.
July 29, 2025

July 29, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Glad you are safe as well as @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Hope you have a great day! John ๐Ÿ˜€

July 31, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also heard about the strong earthquake near Russia which they say may effect Hawaii and the west coast like CA so @A MyCOPDTeam Member(Hi), @A MyCOPDTeam Member, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, and others along the coast should BEWARE!!! Good luck everyone and better safe than sorry!! I hope everyone is doing ok! Only 1 more day of hell here (90's) and cooling off and drop in humidity tomorrow. Nice!! Hope you are all staying cool! Take care! John๐Ÿ˜€

July 30, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, @A MyCOPDTeam Member and @A MyCOPDTeam Member I just now heard on the news that there as been a HUGE earthquake starting near Russia, but extending as far as the Hawaiian Islands and even the coastal area of California. Victoria3 and @A MyCOPDTeam Member I hope you are safe!! I agree with you Victoria, I didn't take that comment from AI well. I KNOW there are many reasons for a person not to post, all I asked is if anyone has heard from them.
Hope you are all safe and have a great day! Hugs, Chris
July 30, 2025 5:10AM

July 30, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Honolulu, HI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Rolla, MO