Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

It is a respironics pulse that goes up to 6 and continues only up to 2. It has 3 batteries and a charge cord and a cart. I don't want it to sit too long as the longer it sits the value drops. Thanks if anyone has any ideas?

July 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I sold mine on Craigslist for a good price..

July 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Go to the market place on Facebook,you can't list it but you will find ads for others who buy and sell

July 25, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member

July 30, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member How old is your Machine? Phillips has a Buy Back Program. this company will buy your machine also

July 30, 2024 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

EBay also deleted my ad.....said cannot sell medical devices....so I guess I'm done.....

July 30, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Altoona, PA