Yes! Especially if you weren’t feeling it before diagnosis but started feeling it soon after. Anxiety is conscious and subconscious. So if you are experiencing a lot of it and for ling periods this can happen. Especially when you are focused on those types of symptoms such as breathing I get like that a lot too and I do breathing exercises to help calm myself down Hope this helps
Yes, stress can contribute to chest pain and breathing difficulties in people with COPD. The relationship between stress and COPD symptoms creates a cycle - feeling anxious can lead to breathing problems, which in turn causes more anxiety and chest discomfort.
Here are some ways to help manage stress and reduce associated Show Full Answer
Thank you so very much I GREATLY APPRECIATE that! That’s exactly how I feel how are you doing?
I notice that drinking water does help to clear the mucus, I also think that I’m stressing myself out on the diagnosis, I’m working on educating myself on breathing exercises and and learning a healthy diet and exercise more, thank you so very much for your response and help! Greatly appreciated
Two of the most common causes of chest pain that I experience is either stress or excess mucus. The very first thing that I do is start drinking water and performing slow breathing exercises. The first one is to start hydrating my body and the second is to a) calm my spirit and b) to loosen the mucus in my lungs to help me cough it up. I do this throughout the day. Please understand I found that this works for me only after a lot of practice.