Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Decatur, IL

I was wondering if anyone takes Clear Lungs? Its an herbal supplament that supposed to help clear your lungs from mucus. I started taking just 1 a day and think it helps, but I was curious if anyone else uses it???

January 14, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Never herd of it but would try it. Try Mucinex but does not always work.

January 18, 2016 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been taking it for around 45 days now and I think it is helping me with fluid retention due to congestive heart failure. My left ankle is not as swollen as it once was. I have also been drinking allot of Lemon Ginger tea which is to help with mucus so I don't know if it is just the chinese herb or not.

January 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i take 2 in morning i think it helps

February 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take it also, it seems to help.

October 12, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not us

May 23, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Citrus Heights, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In