Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Brunswick, NJ
January 24, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am cold most of the time and I am on blood thinners. I just asked the Dr. if the blood thinners would make me cold and he said no. As we age some people experience this.

January 26, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get cold too,but I have lost weight so that may be one reason.Are you on blood thinners? They make people cold because their blood is thin

January 26, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't know, I'm always hot so my air conditioner is on every day of the year. Also the cooler air is thinner and I breathe easier with the cooler air. I have the problem of being too hot which is probably related to my fibromyalgia. Wish I could help and hope it gets resolved for you soon.

January 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

' I have the same problem sometimes

January 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It could be thyroid but somehow a doctor does not always diagnose it despite having ones blood tested. An Endocrinologist would be able to diagnose it. Also, if you are underweight you will feel the cold more.

February 2, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY