The company providing the vest is going to come out next week and explain everything to me and it is all covered by my insurance. Will have to use it a couple times a day. Anybody have any information, will be appreciated.
Have had my vest for 2 years and find it very helpful. Try to use 2 x per day for 30 minutes. Good luck with yours
Hope the jacket helps,,I put a pinch of salt on tonque,,to help cough! Breath Deep ๐๐ Al
Many of the vests have good results for helping to get the mucous up and out. I've tried one on at conferences, but since I really don't have a problem with mucous, it's not something I can really judge. My understanding is that they work pretty well for some folks.
@BarbraFowler what does the vest do?? I'm New to all this
How does the pinch of salt help with coughing?