I know the feeling I read the same thing lots of times
Wish our format could be like fb
Slow and steady we go
OMG after past week I don't think I will ever answer another question Mail box is full!! LOL
all i no is i have to push myself to grt up go bathroom(next room) im wicked out breath?i have to go bad in morn,i left my 02 on bed,but now i bring it with me,its half better.im a mouth breather,i told dr.he said it ok if i have in mouth.i sit and i not need 02 he said.i cant tell when anything comes on?i dread needing to go dr now.its like im carring too much weight with myself and i have to carry 10 more pounds of an 02 tank.i sit and move my hands an im out breath sum.dr say im useing energy.its all energy,even when i walk slow.
I agree but still don't understand how to select.
That's what i found Ron so now I dont answer or get involved unless I have oersonal knowledge regarding the question