Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fond Du Lac, WI

I get the notification that there is a new message in such and such a group and when I check it out the same identical messages are there that have been there for two days!

October 14, 2025
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members connected over a shared frustration about receiving repeat notifications showing the same posts in group feeds, with many agreeing it... Read more

Members connected over a shared frustration about receiving repeat notifications showing the same posts in group feeds, with many agreeing it was confusing but seemed tied to timing and app updates. The conversation naturally shifted into warm daily check-ins, with members sharing updates about a fractured thumb, Windows 10 support ending, cortisone shots, lab work, and keeping up with fall leaves. A recurring theme was the strong sense of friendship and community, with members encouraging each other, sharing practical tech and health tips, and exchanging cheerful greetings and pet updates.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

They say the real early birds get the worms and glitches!🤣 I get up much later when all is resolved!!🤣👍...but not always!! John🤓

October 14, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have just come to the conclusion @A MyCOPDTeam Member that those of us that get up early in the morning are the first to see the messages that come in and sometimes it's a couple of days before I get an answer to a post I've made, so I'm thinking that the notifications are a day or two earlier than we see. Does that make any sense to you? Or maybe they are later. Now I'm, confused. 🤣🤣. Glad I'm not the only one that is getting this problem though Thanks Mary. Chris
October 14, 2025

October 14, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just having an exceptionally bad computer day. It will all work out in the end. Thanks for your concern, but it's a computer problem, not anything wrong with me--well I know that's a debatable subject--,but anyway, I'm ok it's just the computer again @JhnStenstromJr2. Chris
October 15, 2025

October 15, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Not sure I understand your comment about age discrimination @A MyCOPDTeam Member; there is a group for 65 and older, but there are other groups that anyone can post anything to also. You are correct though, they did get me to post something--like I don't already do enough posting and spouting off every chance I get. I do have a great deal of empathy for anyone who crosses me today though!! I sincerely hope your day is going better than mine is going so far and it isn't even 8:00 in the morning yet!! Oh and yes, it is only in the "groups" that I'm getting the repeat notifications.
Anyway, it was good to hear from you and I hope you are doing well. Hugs, Chris
October 15, 2025

October 15, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I always check all the messages each time I get a notification and nothing changes; no new ones are added.

October 14, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA