Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA
October 31, 2025
 · 
Reactions
MyCOPDTeam

Are you looking to connect with others who use oxygen 24/7?

Creating or joining a group for people on oxygen therapy full-time is a great way to share experiences and support. On MyCOPDTeam, you can connect with others who understand what it's like to manage oxygen therapy around the clock.

To find or create groups that Show Full Answer

Are you looking to connect with others who use oxygen 24/7?

Creating or joining a group for people on oxygen therapy full-time is a great way to share experiences and support. On MyCOPDTeam, you can connect with others who understand what it's like to manage oxygen therapy around the clock.

To find or create groups that match your interests:

• Go to the "Groups" tab in the navigation bar
• Browse through different types of groups available
• Join a group by tapping the + button
• If you don't find what you're looking for, you can start conversations about oxygen therapy in posts

You can also use the "Meet Others" feature to find members who share similar treatments or symptoms. Use the filters to search by treatments, symptoms, and other criteria to connect with people who might be interested in discussing life on oxygen 24/7.

Many members find it helpful to connect with others managing the same challenges. Starting a conversation about oxygen therapy could help you find others who would benefit from a dedicated group focused on this topic.

October 31, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Although I am not on often 24/7 I will be soon, or some day. so here is how to go about it but needs others to also suggest. [majority wins.]
You might need 'more than one person' to add the same name to the group.
The link is at the bottom of the page in the "Groups" section in the white bard just below the black bar at the top of the page.
Here is a link to that page;
https://myhealthteams.freshdesk.com/en/support/...

I am still protesting and not joining any of those groups because of the age discrimination!
+65 and older, make me feel like the unwanted little brother here.....😢

Submit a ticket
Submit a ticket
November 15, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hey @A MyCOPDTeam Member I did see that at the end of the list and submitted a ticket about starting a group but haven't gotten a reply, that I think will go to my email. I'll look around tomorrow and see who I can contact about starting the group.

November 3, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks @A MyCOPDTeam Member I've submitted tickets and never got a reply. I'm wondering if you or someone else would like to try it? I just submitted one again using the link you shared. It was my idea but that's all, so maybe someone else will try it.

November 17, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Wow I'm happy to get so many positive replies. Let me find out what I have to do to start a group.

November 1, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭