Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Is there anyone else on here from Huddersfield in England? Do you know if there's a c.o.p.d support group for men and women? Or just for women only in the Huddersfield area? As this would help me to talk to other people face to face...............

January 27, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

In Doncaster there is a COPD rehab clinic at the hospital which is for both sexes and partners which gives a start.
Referred via GP or practice nurse specialist. Hope this helps

February 16, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

This site is just what you want...It's for Men and for Women. I have both on my team and I am finding a lot of help and hope that I am answering questions to those questions that I have experienced or know of. Choose and join some team members that you read that interest you. Welcome aboard my dear Jane. I will join your group when I sign off this answer....Good breathing to you!

February 9, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks everyone...... I'll do that!

January 29, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There's a Group called HealthUnblocked that deals with lung patients. It's British Lung Foundation sponsored. Check it out. I'm there too. :)

January 28, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ask your nurse or doctor to send you out any information on it,and yes do a search on the internet
. Try the British lung foundation they post groups on there with all the contacts and information you need. Good luck let me know how you get on please. Hope this helps 😊 Bernyxxx

January 28, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newmarket, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
York, NE