Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pontotoc, MS

I would like to see who's on my team and be able to respond to them how do I do this

February 13, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks .I'm not very good 28th this stuff .but I'm trying lol

February 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Top left corner 3 short grey horizontal lines...tap on...will come up to your page with some writing...just below this are the words of something like view your team members ....tap on this and all team photos will come up

April 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I played around and ended up clicking on the three lines at top left. Then on activity, then my team ,then on my picture and finally my team. Good luck. This site is screwy sometimes! I find I have better luck with site if I click on an email to enter site, instead of apt! Peace,Love,and Grace my friend.

February 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't have a small picture on the right side I have the thing that shows u the number of messages you have

February 15, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

on the top right hand sice of the page is a small profile picture of yourself. click on it and you will be on your team activity page

February 15, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Warren, MI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭