Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Harrisburg, PA
March 23, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm sorry,but I can't help;I'm not that savy.Try posting to the general group.I post that I didn't know how to post my pic,and someone did it for them.

March 23, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ok down at the bottom of your screen you'll see a blue circle with a question mark in the middle press that and then follow the prompts and let me know how that works for you.

April 2, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springfield, MO