Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 1
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think that people usually figure it out after a while that it’s still you. But like Chrisp said, if you have a picture up there, it helps people to recognize you. It doesn’t have to be your photo. It could just be a picture of something you liked.

July 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It would have also been helpful to make the switch if you would have had a real picture of you or a pet or something, so some people would recognize the picture if they didn't recognize the name. There are too many people with this non-picture for people to recognize you by that symbol. Just something else that might be helpful to consider @JeanKelly. I have changed my picture a couple of time along with my user name and I never lost anyone, so those were some good instructions that AI gave you. Good luck!
Have a great day, Chis 7/2/26

July 2
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, just curious, before any family members decide to give me grief. You never know. Thanks

July 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ha Jean . It’s hard to know these things when we’re new to a group. I hope it works out for you

July 5
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, why didn't I think about the picture 'following' me. Pure genius 🤣. I guess my brain cells are turned off , until further notice!

July 5

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Navarre, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elmira, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Corunna ont

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In