Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elmira, NY

How do I know when someone posted something? This is aggravating. Do we need to put a date and time stamp on each post?

October 26, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, The Previous Format was Better. This new one is Not working Well

October 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member if you mean you see the date and time, tell me what date your message was sent. Never mind, I know what date it was sent, but the point I'm making is that when it says 2 minutes ago or 20 minutes ago, that could be ANY date 2 minutes ago or 20 minutes ago. We used to have the date and time on our posts, so it was easy to tell when the post was written. I just answered a question that I have no idea when it was asked, and reading down the page farther some of the comments were "about 5 years" old! I like to answer posts asap, but I think 5 years is letting the answer go a little too long don't you?

October 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I find it annoying as well. I suppose we could put the date at least, but I liked it before when it was just there.

October 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That was a good explanation @A MyCOPDTeam Member, but I still answered MerryMary's old post and she probably isn't the one that even posted it this time. Chris
October 20, 2024

October 20, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The ironic thing about the question that just surfaced from you @A MyCOPDTeam Member is that it is dated October of 2022 and this is October 2024 and I am seeing your post again. As everyone will notice, no dates have been added to our posts so I guess it's up to us to do that, right along with adding the @ sign before each name! Chris
October 19, 2024

October 19, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fond Du Lac, WI