Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pauline, SC

has anyone tried this newly reasled drug yet? it was fda approved last year,and was finally made avavabilbe to the public (Phone number can only be seen by MyCOPDTeam users),

April 28, 2016 (edited)
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member HI, yes, I have been using Stiolto Respimat since Sept of 2015 I use it along with Spiriva Respimat I`ve had no problems with it and I think it is a good med. for C.O.P.D.

April 28, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Stiolto did not work at all for me. I was on Breo and Incruse and dr and I tried to get onto only 1 inhaler. Well after 2 weeks on Stiolto I was wheezing and very short of breathe. I am back on the Breo and Incruse now for 5 days and can already feel difference. I wish Ii never switched to Stiolto it ruined my Christmas as i was unable to shop bake cookies or enjoy my 2 1/2 year old Grandson. Christmas is in 3 days i just hope i can at least enjoy Christmas Day with my family. My advice is if a medication is working for you don't change as i am still short of breathe and ut ruined my Chridtmas

December 22, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The drug was approved by the FDA late last May and I used it beginning in July. It was available to the public long before last month. I switched to Spiriva and Advair because I needed the IHC in Advair. Stiolto was good, but I needed the IHC, which it didn't have. Many people have found Stiolto to be a good match for them.

April 28, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
binalong

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springfield, MA