Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 23, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Sally,

Did you have a look at the link about myCOPD?

It has pulmonary rehab online and only for £20 for life - i also found that it has been selected to something called the NHS Innovation Accelerator Programme, link below - backed by the NHS by a Dr Simon Bourne who is a respiratory consultant?

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ourwork/innovation/nia/

May 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I wish we were offered pulmonary rehab here in the UK. I live in a small villiage. Nothing !!!!!!! US seems to understand COPD a lot more.When I went to GP feeling so depressed he told me to visit some elderly folk. I am that elderly person with COPD !!!!!!!!!!! Do not visit the Docs now. Waste of time.

May 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi. No I have not joined. Have to stay safe and not give out details etc.Hope you are having a good day

May 28, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Horrible isnt it? I was sure that I answered you but it didnt come up. Not very good on the computer! My family and friends live 40 miles away and in Kent. Not good.

May 26, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Oh yes !! Depressing. I dont know what to do about it either. Because I have lost my confidence I dont go out on my own. No friends as such here as they live 40 miles away. Im not good at mixing with new people.Deep breath MalMoult ha ha

May 26, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Churchville, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fond Du Lac, WI