Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO
July 15, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Call your doctor ASAP as one of the side effects of levofloxacin is ventricular tachycardia.

July 15, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I'm on my 4th dose. It is the only one so far that we know I'm not allergic to. My bp gets higher but still within the normal ranges. Prayers and easy breathing.

July 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take levofloxacin now and it does that along with the prednisone

April 15, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That is the antibiotic that kills my infection. I have no noticable side affects. I don't know what I would do without it.

January 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That antibiotic was given to me over a week ago to take for 7 days by, a doctor at the Urgent Care office. It helped my cold, but not my cough and Bronchitis. So I went to my primary doctor as a walk-in today. Because I was so tired coughing. After she examined me, she told me that it was time for me to take prednisone for 5 days....And that it should clear it up. She told me the side effects, and I also looked it up online. I was told that, if I'm not cleared-up after taking the med....I should come back to her. I took my first 2 pills today, and I find myself coughing a little less. Most all medications have some kind side effect. Some are worse than others. So if the side effects are too bad, don't take the med(s)....And let your doctor know.

December 30, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
River Bourgeois, NS