Sometimes when I am coughing my arms begin uncontrolled jerking/spasming. Sometimes I feel light headed as well. I'm assuming this is due to a lack of oxygen during these bouts. Does anyone else have this or have any information on it?
@A MyCOPDTeam Member, please look at all the known interactions or drug warnings you can find for each of the meds you take.
Also look at all your COPD challenges (i.e., Asthma and Diabetes) to see if the cause may be from one or more health conditions you have vs. the medicines.
Also be sure to sit down with your doc (or multiple doc's if more than one specialist involved) tell them your concerns, any side effect causes you believe you've tracked down, and work with them on potential reflief / new treatment options to see if that alleviates your symptoms.
Good luck.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member - I would almost black out from the coughing spasms, the mucus was so hard and clogging. Have you tried Marshmallow Root to see if that eases the congestion / coughing spasms? It's really helped me a lot.
Take care of you.
i have restless legs all time these days do you think it is connected with taking the nebuliser 4xdaily ,its the only thing that has changed medicine wise last 3months ,i didnt have it before that
maybe it could be restless leg spasming that what they call mys so they put me on some meds and it work for me. ask your Dr. for a test for it
Thanks Joanne. I will try that :)