Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Leesburg, AL

I just joined here, and was filling out my profile, I got most of it done, except for the build your team part. I don't understand what I am supposed to do there. So how do you build one, or can you just be added to one?

July 25, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Catt I am also new....not sure either but I am sure someone will get back to you take care...if you find me I will come on your team x

July 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello build your team, just write your message. Somebody will read it, and they may add you to their team. Failing that, you may like what you read. So add yourself to their team. Easy as that. Welcome aboard. Happy breathing. God bless. Sandy xxx

August 10, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Totnes, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pgh International Airport, PA