Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Porirua, NZ
August 13, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello Jennifer I have just started using the salt pipe been using it for a couple of days it does lift the phlegm out of your lungs but I then hàve trouble coughing it out and you will find it makes you wheeze until you can spit it out all I need is A quick method of getting it from your chest and throat l hope this helps it only cost around £9 including one fill up of salt lasts about 2years have a easy day Dorothy hartlepool UK

August 18, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think the cost varies between countries I get most things from eBay as you can buy from around the world here I the UK £9/10 for the salt pipe and a 2yr supply of salt seems cheap here I know the USA is expensive for medicine but I don't know about other countries have a good day everyone Dorothy hartlepool UK

September 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a Malayan salt pipe bought it on eBay it cost me £9 it will clear your lungs and you then can get rid of phlegm by spitting

August 17, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Could you be more specific about the salt therepy..I have a tremendous amount of mucus and I can't move it up anymore...have never heard of salt therepy

August 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi everyone, thanks for youreading comments. It does sound as if it is useful. I actually hadn't heard of salt treatment until I saw something tv, where salt mines were visited. I'm in Wellington NZ

August 22, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lorain, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kamsack

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manchester, UK