Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 5, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi there I use the himalayin salt pipe been using for a good few weeks now really helps shift any muck off my chest you must try it my friend good luck let me know how your doing and remember have lots of tissues ready xx

August 6, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a Himalayan salt stone lamp that I use as a night light. It supposedly helps with breathing & air therapy. I love it.

August 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I would, but how do you post a photo?

August 6, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

worth buying one I does help

May 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member 3 could be the altitude also. I know i breath much better at lower elevations. Makes me think I will have to move some day from my beautiful mountains in Montana. That part makes me sad to think about.

August 17, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Peterborough, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manchester, UK