Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 28, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry for being ignorant but what is a saltpipe xc

September 15, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I asked this question before, but I am still not sure. I bought Himalayan salt from Amazon and it came and it says bath salts, it is pink...Can I use this in my salt pipe?

September 3, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi there my friend I am finding the salt pipe really beneficial clears my chest

August 29, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

really helps me had no congestion for a while now not had to use nebuliser just the pipe winter will be a tester the winter is my enemy my friend hope your doing okay xx

September 16, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi there I use a salt pipe my friend really pleased with it stick with it xx

September 16, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Birmingham, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sheffield, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK