Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sheffield, UK

Having been diagnosed with COPD about 3-4 years ago, I now find its getting worse.
I am waking myself up with coughing, and it feels like in drowning.
After doing even more research, I came across this......

https://www.first4meds.co.uk/salin-plus-salt-th...

After reading the reviews, it sounds ideal - but as they are trying to sell it, you wont see many bad reviews, lol
So, im wondering if anyone on here has one, and if so, what do they REALLY think of it ?

Thanks
Gary

August 3, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Just had a quick look for that, doesnt seen like we can get it in the UK. Seems like the only way is ordering it from the USA..Will ask my Dr, it may be known as something else here..

August 5, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i get saline nebules that i put in my nebuliser quite good brings up horrible stuff

August 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Waste of money no good

August 4, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also use a salt pipe. 15 minutes in the evening and it really bring the stuff up. I also take Musinex at times.

August 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi there I use a Himalayan salt pipe clears both my chest and sinus xx

August 19, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK