Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, IN
July 3, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people find that it's easier to breathe in the salt air (so beaches are very popular), but the effect doesn't last beyond actually being there. ff you live close enough to the ocean to get the benefit every day, that's great, but visiting salt caves or doing something with salt at home will help when you do it, but the effect goes away as soon as you leave the caves or the treatment stops. So it's good for feeling better in the moment, it doesn't help long term and makes no difference in the long run.

July 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

What is it?

July 15, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I like it too, it has helped me a lot.

July 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’ve been using Trelligy for 3 months. It is fairly new. I like it so far.

July 8, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Albemarle I think it's similar to what you have.it has a filter which has salt particles in it and it filters into room as u sleep.I'm not saying it's a cure but helps a bit.which is a good thing.xx

July 8, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lancashire

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Billings, MT