Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have been under the docs for 12 years now and got all the inhalers to help me ... also nebuliser which I find makes me cough more when I use it ... badly need some air after one of my coughing fits

July 10, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on an oxygen regiment. I don't understand. Most people nasals are dry while using oxygen, not mine. My nose runs like water. I saw the lung specialist on Monday and I mentioned that I had been using the essential oil in the humidifier and he said he did not recommend that. He said if I am going to use it to apply it to the skin. But I have read that it could burn the skin or cause allergic reactions. So I am going to apply it to a cotton ball and let it sit near the bed. I can tell the difference when I don't use it at night. I wake up several times hacking as to sleeping peacefully through the night.

July 18, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Coughing may be good after treatment. It may be helping to clear the mucous out.

Easy breathing

July 14, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

use a 12 inch fan it works for me. its very easy to inhale air next to a fan on a table.

July 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You might try a small fan. That might help.......

July 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Salin plus I use mine in the night it is great to help you breath a lot more easily it is expensive but worth every penny

July 17, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenville, PA