Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

As anyone use the Relvar Ellipta 184/22

September 2, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's a standard type of combination medication with a Long Acting Beta Agonist (LABA) and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS). It's in the same class of combination meds as Advair and Symbicort. I've never taken it, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work. Remember, though, we are all different, and sometimes what works for one person doesn't work for another. I would suggest you find out if it works for you.

September 3, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I take Relvar Elipta for the last 12 months find it suits me fine . Dr advised to take it as does not contain steroids ( I think ) and the condition of my c.o.p.d would be suitable for this inhaler. I've got no worse but limitations are limited due to age ( I'm on holiday in Barbados @ the moment and I'm ok knowing my limitations ) keep breathing folks . Hope this helps but all medication is different for different people with different stages of c.o.p.d - try it & see

September 20, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

What is the difference between a corticosteroid and a steroid? I use habutinol and atrovent puffers for quick fix situatons, sometimes go for months without. Spiriva in the morn for daily maintenance. Seem to be working not to bad. I am still breathing!!

September 11, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use this daily and have done for about 10 months .I find it much better than symbicort,but that's not to say it will suit everyone .

September 4, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huddersfield, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In