Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 24, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am on my second day of Daliresp 500mg/daily (Dallas) and does a great job clearing mucus and phylum from my lungs to the point that I can breathe deeper. I have a mild headache and bowels are a a little loose but the trade off is definitely worth it. Please note that have taken it for only 2 days so I'll report back in a couple of days.

October 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Saw my doctor and said it might be good for me and called in RX to pharmacy. Needs an authorization from my doctor to be sent to insurance. I like that it treats the cause not the symptom of COPD

September 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just googled DAXAS and although it is for severe case, there are a lot of after effects. If you want further info google it your self. Hope this has helped a little bit.

September 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

....and it treats the cause...

October 2, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thankyou @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Sounds like you are getting some good results! Thats super. Let me know in a few days how you are doing please.

October 1, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cambridge, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Athens, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In