Im trying to find people In Florida but don't know how help me please :-):-)
@PollybarneyManship---Are you looking for people that belong to the site? if so go to the main page and then under meet other tap that and fill out the spaces for lakeland florida, and that should bring them up if there are any....help this helps..
Hi!! At the top of the screen is an entry that says "MEET OTHERS". If you click on that and then enter city and or state it will help you locate folks that belong on this site. If this doesn't help let me know!! Have a blessed day!!
I take it you are looking for those with COPD . Go to meet others on the top of the page and search by location . That should bring up members in Lakeland . Also look at cities near by. Good luck. Breathe easy .
Ok Polly if i think when you are reading this post if you raise your eyes above your icon you will see "Meet others" click on that and fill out the blanks you want to look for which is the location and then click on the finish button and you should get some answers to your query!! hope this helps you. let me know Please!
I think you answered your own question @A MyCOPDTeam Member. By asking, I'm from Ridge Manor 10 miles north of Dade City welcome, I hope we can help each other LIVE with COPD.