I have a Friend she is 87 years old her Oxygen saturation is low when she just sitting in her Chair and is normal when she is active ! She seen a Dr. and had a Lung function test done it came out normal . She is always exhausted and tired ! I never heard that when you at rest that you Oxygen lever goes low sometimes as low as 80-88 any body has the same problem or heard about it ! Thanks
Sometimes at rest our bronchial tubes tent to flatten especially during sleep, this is reason I use a CPAP machine with a o2 drip of 2L/m. I wouldn't increase the O2 level without Pulmonologist's okay.
she might have to up her oxygen to 4 or more alk depends on where she has it to get better level
@A MyCOPDTeam Member she has a CPAP machine but still at Day times when she sit down and relax the level goes down to 80-88 . ( soon she goes up and walk's around it goes up in to the 90's I talked to a pulmonary Tech. she said she never heard that a Oxygen level goes down while resting .