Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 15, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

At one time i got red marks everywhere but when my doctor took away my blood thinners i am having very few.,Breath easy.

March 20, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ive been using presidone for years, 16, years and dont think it has any thing to make you legs and feet become swollen, its your heart and lungs having to work hard,and between them it doest allow the heart to pump blood to your extrmities,,, ive taken as high as 4 presidone with litte help.. but back to 10 daily..im told the presidone does help with pain, and lungs work better...

December 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don take 5mg of prednisone everyday as directed by my cardiologist, but my polumnary Dr said I should take it every other day. Who knows whose right! I'll ask my primary care Dr when I see him nent month. Enjoy the holidays everyone and breathe.

December 22, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have never taken blood thinners and it still happens to me, I think its old ago with thin skin.....

December 21, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes. I live in a world of red marks ( ecchymosis) and skin tears!

December 15, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Innisfail, AB