Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 21, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Mishalee I just started on aerobika and my government nurse put my setting in the center and i am doing OK with it;Hope this helps.Breathe easy and sleep well.

December 29, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have just been introduced to AEROBIKA and i am having good results.After you use it the flem may not release for 20 minutes to a half hour everybody is different.Hope this helps.Breath easy and sleep well.

December 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you so much Peter for your information. I am researching. Merry Christmas.

December 22, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi JonLynn, Thank you for reply. As per the instruction manual, I have it at the lowest resistance until I an speak to my therapist. Is this what you do?

December 29, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It seems to work for me. It offers resistance to exhalation so it makes your system work harder. Like lifting weights, I would say.

December 29, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maymont, Saskatchewan, Canada

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brighton, ON