Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Norton, OH

I just stopped smoking this morning, and when I tried in the past, I get very nervous, and coffee that I LOVE, helps me stay awake. Without it all I want to do is sleep. And I don't like decaf lol, If your wondering? :)

January 24, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I quit smoking 6 yrs ago and every time I wanted a smoke I put a piece of hard candy in my mouth. I still drink my coffee too.

January 25, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Why give up coffee too? I quit and kept coffee. I used the lozenges. Whenever I wanted a cigarette I sucked on the lozenge.

January 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Proud of you....we all know how difficult it is to quit. Smoked for fifty or more years and enjoyed it but I prefer to live.

March 27, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

no hade to get away from friends who smake

January 25, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

While I certainly enjoyed coffee and a cigarette, and often paired the two, when I quit, I kept the coffee, as it was critical to my sanity! I still enjoy my morning joe........

January 24, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ajax, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In