Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Regina, SK
April 10, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I can tell you as a 15 year smoker, it put much fear in me. My father died of lung cancer, my Mother was on full time oxygen before passing. I am having medical tests run tomorrow and doing my best to quit smoking. Lifestyle change has been awareness of the seriousness of the diagnosis.

April 10, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using cannabis oil for about a year. It seems to give me more energy. check out treating copd with cannabis

April 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try vaping it helped me quit

April 13, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try commit lozenges I quit 10 years ago using them. Best of luck u. Can do it!

April 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@ robert33 . What stage of COPD you in ? How do your lungs feel after you take it ? Does it help open your lungs to breathe better. Where do you get this stuff at ??

April 26, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Victoria, BC