Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cleveland, OH

I have stage 3 emphysema and chronic bronchitis and I'm on Breo and sprivia

April 28, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My previous answer has changed. I am Stage 3 but was going downhill rapidly. Prednisone and antibiotics did not make a difference. My primary care doctor referred me to a Pulmonologist. He took me off Tudorza and put me on Breo 200/25 and Incruse. Absolute miracle drugs for me on day one!! I can lie down to sleep.....I can breathe.....I am the best I have been since being diagnosed 1 1/2 years ago! :)

May 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am stage 3 also. The doctor gave me Anoro and Stiolto to use. Anoro is a powder and Stiolto is wet. I use them before I go to bed. I'm on 3 liters of oxygen and blow balloons when I feel tightness.

April 30, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have stage 4 emphysema I take sprivia and Dulera

April 28, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member
I am on the same breathers I am doing good and feeling good also

June 8, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My phy theraphist told me to get a harmonica and learn to play it on that you breath both ways..in and out

May 26, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Banning, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Porthmadog Gwynedd