Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winston Salem, NC
May 2, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes tried it
Don't think it's bad for you but I didn't notice any improvement in breathing

May 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes an I found it helped a lot!! Breath on purpose!!!

May 9, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a salt pipe and I also have a Himalayan lamp it's on all the time,i don't think I cough as much,I would recommend them.breath easy.xxxx

May 8, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks all of you for your replies, I have used it also and i see no help whatsoever so i dont think it was beneficial to purchase this.

May 7, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yea i have 2 one beside my bed and one in sitting room , But feel that i dont get any help from them at all = waste of money

May 6, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tennessee Ridge, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lytham St Annes, UK