Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tennessee Ridge, TN
August 20, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Jean for your answer, I have been told the salt inhaler would help clean your lungs, mucus and other things

August 21, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Many people with COPD feel that salt air can help them breathe, so they use things like the salt inhaler. Salt does seem to make breathing easier while you're inhaling it. Generally the effects are fleeting, meaning that they don't accumulate and continue on after you've left the treatment. It's pretty much like O2: while you use it, you get the benefit; once you don't use it, you don't get the benefit.

August 21, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a salt lamp and I just turn it on I don’t know if it does anything but I’ll try anything

October 19, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Humbird1

September 25, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a salt lamp don't know if it helps but it doesn't hurt,so I'll keep using them you just turn them and leave them

September 24, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lytham St Annes, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winston Salem, NC