Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Georgetown, KY

Good morning everyone 😊
It's been a while since I been on here.
But, my question is... Can I get Botox injections between my eyes?
I have like the #11 between my eyes and I don't feel confident.
I also have COPD. Would it bother my breathing? Because I read it bothers with asthma.

May 16, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ask your Doctors!!!!!

May 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@Botox I would suggest you check with your pulmanologist or doctor.

May 16, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Check with your pulmonologist.

May 16, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Columbia City, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Glenville, NY