Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Simi Valley, CA

Where can I get 2 full time helpers in case I get a single lung transplant? Am in Ventura County, CA.
Thanks

May 19, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try home health agencies

August 25, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Visiting Angels? They're kind of expensive but perhaps your insurance will cover?

August 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try home health agencies.

August 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've not been on very often. I have questions.
If you are added to a team what does that actually mean.

Why is being added to a team is benefit

June 30, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Perth, AU

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In