Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston, MA
July 3, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Lori! I do agree that writing down questions is a great idea. I've also found that just writing myself short notes about what concerns me and sharing these with either or both my pulmonary doc and primary care doc - the questions seem to "flow" from my notes. I do hope your doctor is an open, caring and well versed person. I feel blessed in that regard. And the recommendations have been useful about 95% of the time. I'd also be happy to help as others are. Nothing ventured, nothing gained :)))

July 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi LoriHogan. Write a list of the questions for your doctor. I will be more than happy to help you make the list. You have friends on this site maybe you would like to do this list with someone else. Let me know me know.

July 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Lori, what are your questions, I will try and answer them and I'm sure others will be along soon to help out.

July 3, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi hon, I am on Spiriva 1x a day, symbicort 2x a day I have a rescue inhaler in the winter I find it necessary to use my nebulizer when really cold, so far it helps, I have a few days when it seems nothing works but I just keep on keeping on! hugs!

July 23, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hey @A MyCOPDTeam Member.. Meds - Spriva in the am when I get up. That and a probiotic. After breakfast - Dulera, rinsing my mouth and brushing my teeth. Evening - generic for Singular, Dulera, rinse and brush. ProAir when I need it, same with my nebulizer. Nonprescription - I use Ayr gel for dryness in my nose and Benzedrex or a 4 hour spray to clear my nose. Hope this might help!

July 6, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston, MA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glendale, AZ