Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 4, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried. It didn't work.

December 16, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was thinking of acupuncture also but don't want to pay for something that doesn't help.

July 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am thinking on checking out acupuncture. I too will try anything. Tell me I'll feel better if I ride a donkey backwards I'll do it !

July 16, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I might try I will try anything

July 6, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

A Wierd thing has happened to me......Yesterday morning, I had my usual shower, applied my facial moisturiser. Few minutes later, I looked in the mirror, as I placed my denture, and there was a bruise spreading along my lower right eyelid..It just appeared. Over the course of the day, the bruise spread. Today, it appears that I've had some kind of fight! The bruise is huge! Wouldn't mind had I not stopped taking the aspirin prescribed a few months ago and had been causing massive bruising.

July 5, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hoquiam, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sarasota, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In