Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Cape Saint Claire, MD
August 4, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hell no,stem cell did nothing for me,! Take the money and enjoy a nice Vay Kay while you can still. Breath!cost me 5000 to find out 😳🏁

August 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I haven't found anything that sounds very positive about it from any place in the world. You hear about some chance of stem cell therapy helping for neurological immune and cancer, but not for COPD.

August 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ohio state university Tissue Nano Transfection you tube that. Human trials next year

August 12, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I have had a series of the Stem Cell therapy in Dallas in November 2016. I have felt better and have more energy now. If insurance paid I would of already been back for another series. Call the Lung Institute and talk to the ladies that work there. They are all very helpful and not pushy, Best luck to you

August 11, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I agree

August 10, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Bossier City, LA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Nixa, MO