Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been having diarrhea, nausea and an upset stomach for a week. been taking kaopectate, helps some. I am not taking any new medication. Anyone else having this problem and is it a side effect of COPD? Thanks for any info.

September 15, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Unless you're taking a med that has those side effects, no, your problems are not typical of COPD. My vote is for some sort of bug, but I would say if it persists, do see your doc.

September 15, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It might be something going around. I,end up with sinus infection. But,drink lots,of water .

September 15, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Same thing here non top of that bad indigestion

September 22, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When I'm short of oxgen it makes me my need for the bathroom much stronger ani better get there fast! Lol

September 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had a uti mess made me sick l changed them I was ok

September 17, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomington, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In