Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Marked Tree, AR

What are some of the side effects???

September 24, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Look on the insert that came with the medication. Then discount about half of what you see. The FDA makes all pharma companies to list everything that happened to anyone in the clinical trials, regardless. There's never any proof that the med caused whatever happened.

September 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use brovana I haven't had any side effects yet it helps me breathe better it's supposed to be relax your lung so you can read better through the day I live in Florida the humidity is killing me

September 26, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use it, I don't really have any side effects, maybe a little shakes but not bad. That being said I have been using for 3 months and don't really see any improvement and it is really pricey! If you can afford it, go for it and good luck & health.

February 16, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sorry, it was suppose to say hand & leg cramps! I use it twice a day! I’ll be seeing my pulmonalogist next month, i know that’s spelled wrong! Lol, it worked for me for a long time

August 6, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I believe i’m having side effects after five years on Brovana, usually my neck gets a little red, with a headache & then really bad wheezin & breathing problems! Also been having a few had & leg cramps

August 6, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arcadia, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Spartanburg, SC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In