Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
North Wales, PA

My gp has given me an inhaler the label says use when required but when i checked on google it said you can overdose does anyone know anything please?

September 26, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Julie I have Spiriva 2.5mcg 2 puffs a day and I also have a rescue inhaler. Hop I have not forgotten anything . HUGS!!!

September 26, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Its a ventolin evohaler 100microgrammes salbutamol sulfate per actuation if that Makes sense thank you

September 26, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have fostair morning and night am allowed to use my ventolin one whenever it's needed the only thing is if you use it a lot you will get the tremors a bit. Take care and breathe easy @A MyCOPDTeam Member ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šcx

September 28, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Use your inhaler every 4 To Six hours. You should check with you Dr or nurse. I take my meds. Inhaler One is symbort two puff in morn. Twice day And also I take spriva once day pro air when SoB also I use nebulizer with albuterhol when sob and a night Singular that help at night . I would talk to your De or nurse they will help you I have COPD and asthma. And CHF .im 80 years. Also I do exercise I,learn at rehab l ok have a good night

September 27, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi i take spiriva once a day symbicort twice a day and. I also have Ventolin as needed this is from my lung doctor.

September 26, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Dorchester, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Belfast, UK