Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cork, IE

Can a person with stage 4take this cbd hemp oil and what kind of a benefit is from this

October 23, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't know about everyone else you might ck with your dr. But if you read the side effects of your med thats taking a chance to.

April 6, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't think enough is known about CBD oil to know that, but from what I've read, high doses won't hurt you, except in the wallet.

April 5, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am runni g a blog here on my using cbd oil .. would like any updates on your use .. search cbd yo find blog

October 27, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take CBD oil because it is supposed to help with keeping inflammation down. It also helps with anxiety.

October 24, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

How strong is 1000 mg of cbd oil and do you know how much yo take?

March 31, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rotherham, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Plymouth, UK