Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wellingborough, UK

Apparently it can help you breathe easier has anyone tried this device not cheap but it would be wonderful if it helped.

November 8, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

l also use mucinex it has helped me.there are some meds that will make your blood pressure go up so ask your dr. first.

November 9, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My pulmonoligist told me to try Mucinex and it works for me. It may help.

November 9, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don’t have Mucinex never seen it maybe only used in USA I am in U.K.

November 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Which Mucinex do you use? I have both the Mucinex DM and also the maximum strength in the blue box.

November 16, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a nebulizer use saline in this brings some stuff up .or mucodyne from doc

November 11, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wellingborough, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kirkcaldy, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cumbria