Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 6, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Well, I doubt the SoClean machine will extend the life of your mask (or face pad). Regular cleansing is more than adequate. In other words, that sounds like a "Buyer BEWARE" situation to me. If you have $300 just lying around, I am sure you can find someone who needs help.

December 7, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I wish I knew if the cost is justified for the SoClean machine as well ?

December 6, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Darlington, SC